We believe a successful internet application development solution should not force the users to change entirely the way they work, on the contrary it should gel with the current practice and lead users to achieve the most with a slight shift in their working model. We believe that the human mind always resists change, so the success of any web application development company depends on how few are the changes being enforced. With a resourceful team of internet application development experts we execute complex projects with ease giving your web portal design a whole new look. Web Application Development
A customized web application development derived out of the vision of the client results in higher productivity, managing information effectively, reducing cost and smooth functioning of business processes.
Our website development project process is divided into 7 functional stages:
- Software Requirement Study (SRS) preparation
- Project Plan
- Functional Prototyping
- Web Application Development
- Technical Support
Features of our Application Development Process
- We dedicate a great deal of our consulting hours in understanding your business, your core objective & then draft a strategic plan to achieve the end in most cost-effective manner.
- Our professional methodology ensures delivery on time and within the budget.
- We give special emphasis on scalable web application development. A scalable web application development can accommodate the rapid business changes with ease in the time to come
Manset Soft Technology is one of the leaders in Internet application development and web application development. As a leading web portal designing company India, we ensure the best possible result for your Internet application development and web application development initiative. We've also earned confidence from international companies.
We are specialize in:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SAP Business Solutions (FI, AM, SD, PS, HR, PM, QM, SD)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Desktop Application Development
- Mobile Application Development (iPhone, Windows, android, Blackberry and symbian)
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Long term Product Maintenance Contracts